We’re looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to win new financial services and FinTech brands.
You’ll need to be a sales professional from a digital marketing agency or SaaS provider that’s passionate about all things digital. We’re looking for a true hunter; a self-starter that creates new territories and builds a strong pipeline through sales prospecting techniques and targeting abilities.
We’re driving new technology and services within the financial services industry and we’re looking for people that share our enthusiasm. You’ll need to be a seasoned business developer that wants to shift the status quo using a consultative approach. This is a fast paced role, where you will be responsible for delivering your own pipeline and converting leads into new opportunities to close. This is all about discovering challenges, working with our digital experts and guiding prospects through the sales process.
We’re looking for someone that matches well with our organizational culture, values and our exceptional reputation. The ideal candidate must be highly collaborative, able to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously, network at a senior level and represent our brand with the utmost integrity. We have a rapid growth plan and we’re looking for strong sales leaders that work well in a fast paced sales environment. The role reports to our VP of US Sales and Client Success.
- 2+ years sales experience with a digital marketing agency or SaaS vendor
- Excellent presentation, solution development, negotiation and closing skills
- Natural ability to network and build lasting relationships
- Proactive and goal-oriented sales personality that consistently over-achieves quota
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of a degree, relevant skills or experience
- Work in all aspects of the sales cycle: researching, outreach, qualification, presenting and closing the business
- Develop a pipeline of your own leads and forecast sales activity
- Drive significant growth with new clients, achieving or exceeding individual goals
- Cultivate leads through direct outreach, communicating value propositions for the potential client and following up in a timely manner
- Develop presentations and proposals working closely with our client success team
- Complete and track sales tasks timely and accurately using Salesforce.com
- Share reports and presentations to clients and senior management
- Maintain extensive knowledge of our products and how they serve our clients’ needs, including features, advantages, benefits and key examples of usage
- Attend events and conferences to meet prospects, gain market information on trends and competitors
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. We offer an excellent remuneration package including uncapped commission and opportunities for global travel. Applicants must be free and able to work in the US without the need for sponsorship. No agencies please. Apply now and send your resume to email@example.com.
StoneShot is a digital marketing agency specializing in financial services. We provide technology, insight and agency services with a focus on email marketing, marketing automation, content distribution and event promotion.
Our clients include retail, institutional firms and private banks. We have offices in New York, London, Paris and Milan and clients in 25 countries.