Are you a gifted Senior UX Designer looking to join an exciting digital marketing agency?
This is an amazing opportunity to join a digital agency with top global clients and work with teams of talented creatives, developers and producers to come up with highly polished user experiences.
As a Senior UX Designer at StoneShot you’ll be responsible for:
- Designing effective user interfaces including layout, composition, typography, website architecture and design with a strong focus on improving user experiences for our clients
- Scoping, planning and leading design activities across all stages of the design life cycle, including research, user interviews, prototyping, UI design and implementation.
- Best-in-class, people-centred design approach driven by user needs as defined by data, analytics and metrics
- Managing client relationships, supporting sales activities and identifying user-focused business opportunities
- Confidently presenting your work and ideas to the stakeholders and clients, organising and leading presentations and workshops
- Ensuring the quality and usability of the designs across mobile, tablet and desktop interfaces
- Assisting in managing the project goals and the client and user expectations
- Staying updated on the latest developments, trends and techniques within design, and sharing your thoughts and enthusiasm with your colleagues and clients
- Mentoring, supporting and inspiring your team to help them grow.
- At least 5 years’ UX design experience in an agency or an in-house team in the finance industry, with a strong portfolio showing a user-centred design approach
- Ability to define and develop intuitive, usable and engaging designs
- Experience in leading a small team and working with technical teams in agile development environments
- Expert in the Adobe Creative Cloud including Illustrator, XD and/or Sketch. Knowledge of other design software a bonus
- Strong organisational and planning skills with the ability to give clear, innovative UX briefs
- Confidence to challenge the status quo and bring people together to work towards a common goal
- A motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, allowing you to form strong relationships across teams
- Exceptional, refined attention to detail.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Home Working scheme
- Company pension
- Self-development & training
- Fresh fruit and snacks
- Cake on your birthdays
You’ll also get to work in our City offices, with great people and plenty of scope to take ownership of the work you produce.
Are you the Senior UX Designer we are searching for? Then we’re looking forward to hearing from you! Please send your CV, a cover letter and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com.
StoneShot is an email marketing, marketing automation, and event management platform provider for financial services marketers. Founded in 2001, we offer technology, insights, and agency services financial marketers need to succeed.
Our intuitive platform and in-house team of strategists, designers, developers, and account specialists offer the flexibility to get each client where they need to be in their digital transformation journey and achieve their business goals.
When it comes to digital marketing, we understand one size does not fit all, and reaching the right audience, at the right time, with the right message, is crucial.
We work with leading brands including Barings, HSBC, Invesco, and UBS, and have offices in London, New York, Paris, and Milan.
To learn more about us, visit www.stoneshot.com.