Are you a gifted Senior Designer looking to join an exciting digital marketing agency in the heart of the City of London?
This is an amazing opportunity to join a close-knit digital agency with top global clients and work within a team of talented creatives, developers and producers to come up with highly polished user experiences.
As a Senior Designer at StoneShot you’ll be responsible for:
- Designing effective user interfaces including layout, composition, typography, website architecture and design with a strong focus on improving user experiences for our clients
- Scoping, planning and leading design activities across all stages of the design life cycle, including research, user interviews, prototyping, UI design and implementation.
- Best-in-class, people-centred design approach driven by user needs as defined by data, analytics and metrics
- Managing client relationships, supporting sales activities and identifying user-focused business opportunities
- Confidently presenting your work and ideas to the stakeholders and clients, organising and leading presentations and workshops
- Ensuring the quality and usability of the designs across mobile, tablet and desktop interfaces
- Assisting in managing the project goals and the client and user expectations
- Staying updated on the latest developments, trends and techniques within design, and sharing your thoughts and enthusiasm with your colleagues and clients
- Mentoring, supporting and inspiring your team to help them grow.
- At least 5 years’ design experience with exposure to UX, in an agency or an in-house team in the finance industry
- Strong portfolio showing a user-centred design approach
- Ability to define and develop intuitive, usable and engaging designs
- Experience in leading a small team and working with technical teams in agile development environments
- Expert in the Adobe Creative Cloud including Illustrator, XD and/or Sketch. Knowledge of other design software a bonus
- Strong organisational and planning skills with the ability to give clear, innovative UX briefs
- Confidence to challenge the status quo and bring people together to work towards a common goal
- A motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, allowing you to form strong relationships across teams
- Exceptional, refined attention to detail.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Home Working scheme
- Company pension
- Free eye tests
- Self-development & training
- Fresh fruit and snacks
- Cake on your birthdays
You’ll also get to work in our City offices, with great people and plenty of scope to take ownership of the work you produce.
Are you the Senior Designer we are searching for? Then we’re looking forward to hearing from you! Please send your CV, a cover letter and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants must be free and able to work in the United Kingdom without the need for sponsorship. No agencies please.
StoneShot is a digital marketing agency specialising in financial services. We provide technology, insight and agency services with a focus on email marketing, marketing automation, content distribution and event promotion.
We’re known in the industry for our flexibility, custom solutions and fast turn-around.
We setup in 2001 and we work with over 65 clients. Our clients are retail and institutional firms and private banks, the likes of HSBC, Invesco, Legal & General, RBS and UBS.
We have offices in London, New York, Paris and Milan and clients in 25 countries.