We’re on the lookout for an energetic, driven Sales Development Representative to help grow our client base of leading investment management firms. This is an entry-level opportunity to accelerate your sales career.
Your efforts will be focused on researching prospects, outreach, qualifying opportunities, appointment making and supporting the sales process.
You’ll be pitching marketing automation/analytics technology along with agency services, working within a fast-moving environment.
- Researching prospects, outreach, qualifying opportunities, making appointments
- Cultivating leads through direct outreach, communicating value proposition for the potential client and following up in timely manner
- Driving significant growth with new client relationships, achieving or exceeding individual goals
- Developing, managing and maintaining a pipeline of leads
- Orchestrating discussions with Business DMs around their business needs
- Completing and tracking sales tasks timely and accurately using Salesforce.com
- Maintain extensive knowledge of our products and how they serve our clients’ needs, including features, advantages, benefits and key examples of usage
- Passionately represent our organisational culture, values and our exceptional reputation
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of a degree, relevant skills or experience
- 1+ years’ experience as a Sales Development Representative at a SaaS provider
- Knowledge of the investment management industry a plus
- Excellent prospecting skills with ability to identify and engage prospects at all levels
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as individually
- Proactive and goal-oriented sales personality that consistently over-achieves quota
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Passionate about technology and digital marketing
In return you’ll be working in a fast-paced digital agency environment with some of the largest financial service brands in the world. We offer an excellent package and we’re keen on continuous development too, offering regular training and opportunities to work within our global offices. We have a great social scene too and we like to have cake on our birthdays!
Sounds like you? Apply now or send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants must be free and able to work in the United Kingdom without the need for sponsorship. No agencies please.
We’re a digital marketing agency that specialises in financial services. Our clients include global fund providers, boutiques, hedge funds and private banks. Working in over 25 countries we’re the market leader in the UK with a growing US client base. We launched in the UK in 2001 and opened an office in NYC in 2012.
We provide cloud technology for email marketing and event management, agency services, marketing analytics and custom web development. Our agency team live and breathe digital marketing and our commitment to the financial services industry means we have unparalleled knowledge of the market. Our understanding of how our clients work allows us to develop technology and services that are genuinely tailored to meet their needs.