We’re looking for energetic, driven Sales Development Representative to target financial services and FinTech accounts.
Your efforts will be focused on researching prospects, outreach, qualifying opportunities, appointment making and supporting the rest of the sales process. We provide cutting edge digital marketing technology, analytics and agency services, and we’ll help you develop your sales career within a fast-moving environment.
- Researching prospects, outreach, qualifying opportunities, making appointments
- Cultivating leads through direct outreach, communicating our value proposition for the potential client and following up in timely manner
- Developing, managing and maintaining a pipeline of leads
- Completing and tracking sales tasks timely and accurately using Salesforce.com
- Maintain extensive knowledge of our products and how they serve our clients’ needs, including features, advantages, benefits and key examples of usage
- Passionately represent our organisational culture, values and our exceptional reputation.
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of a degree, relevant skills or experience
- 1+ years’ experience as a Sales Development Representative at a SaaS provider
- Knowledge of the investment management industry a plus
- Excellent prospecting skills with ability to identify and engage prospects at all levels
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as individually
- Proactive and goal-oriented sales personality that consistently over-achieves quota
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Passionate about technology and digital marketing.
- Excellent salary with uncapped commission
- 30 days holiday (bank holidays included), increasing with service
- Home Working scheme
- Company pension
- Cycle to work benefits, free annual eye tests and childcare vouchers
- Self-development & training
- Fresh fruit and snacks, cake on your birthdays and beer on Fridays
Sounds like you? Please apply here today and attach your CV. Applicants must be free and able to work in the United Kingdom without the need for sponsorship. No agencies please.
StoneShot is a SaaS marketing automation provider and digital marketing agency specialising in financial services. We provide technology, insight and agency services with a focus on email marketing, marketing automation, content distribution and event promotion.
We are known in the industry for our flexibility, custom solutions and fast turn-around.
We setup in 2001 and we work with over 65 clients. Our clients are retail and institutional firms and private banks, the likes of AXA, HSBC, Invesco, Legal & General, RBS and UBS.
We have offices in London and New York and clients in 25 countries.