Our Development team are a diverse and fun group with a broad set of skills and backgrounds. They spend their days designing and coding software that is used by thousands of our clients on a daily basis.
The team cover a broad range of web and mobile platforms including ASP.NET, SQL, iOS and Salesforce.com.
We’re now looking for a talented and self-motivated QA engineer to join our team. You’ll be responsible for the design, implementation and execution of manual and automated test solutions and supporting test engineering practices. You will also play a key role in being the ambassador of quality for the development team.
Required skills and experience:
- Strong attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement.
- Ability to work alongside the development team in a collaborative and pro-active manner.
- Excellent time management skills, enabling you to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Cool under pressure with the ability to quickly adapt to new situations and meet deadlines and targets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, enabling you to articulate application defects.
- Proactive and professional approach with ability to share ideas and innovative solutions.
- Able to ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation.
- 1+ years’ experience testing for and working directly with developers on applications
Ability to create tests and test plans from user story acceptance criteria.
- Good knowledge of testing techniques and practice.
- Qualification in Computer Sciences or similar preferred.
- Experience of performing the tester role in an agile context.
- Experienced in manual testing from test scripts and the communication of test results.
- Experience of using MS Team Foundation Server.
- Experience testing with Salesforce.com and/or Dynamics CRM products.
- Experience testing automation systems.
- Ability to contribute to the creation of automated tests.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- 30 days holiday (bank holidays included), increasing with service
- Home Working scheme
- Company pension
- Free annual eye tests
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work benefits
- Self-development & training
- Fruit and snacks in the office
- Cake on your birthdays
- Beer on Fridays
You’ll be working for a fast-paced digital agency for some of the largest financial service brands in the world. You’ll also get to work in our local office, with great people and plenty of scope to take ownership for the work you produce.
Are you the QA Engineer we are searching for? Then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.
StoneShot is an email marketing, marketing automation, and event management platform provider for financial services marketers. Founded in 2001, we offer technology, insights, and agency services financial marketers need to succeed.
Our intuitive platform and in-house team of strategists, designers, developers, and account specialists offer the flexibility to get each client where they need to be in their digital transformation journey and achieve their business goals.
When it comes to digital marketing, we understand one size does not fit all, and reaching the right audience, at the right time, with the right message, is crucial.
We work with leading brands including Barings, HSBC, Invesco, and UBS, and have offices in London, New York, Paris, and Milan.
To learn more about us, visit www.stoneshot.com.