We’re looking for a .NET Developer to join our diverse and fun team based in Stevenage.
As a developer in our team you’ll be personally involved in designing, maintaining and coding features and will work closely with Project Manager and Test counterparts to help realise the vision of high quality experiences for our clients.
You will also be responsible for creating high-performing components that scale with future developments in various devices and online.
Here’s what we need:
- Recent experience of development with the ASP.NET Framework;
- Experience of Web Application Development using MVC;
- An understanding of the principles of Object Orient Programming and the structure of code using patterns;
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server;
- A desire to create clean reusable code.
Beneficial skills include:
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to work problems;
- Knowledge of modern web standards (HTML5, CSS3) and techniques (responsive);
- Experience using Entity Framework, or some other Object Relational Mapping framework;
- An understanding of defensive coding;
- Experience writing unit tests and refactoring to improve quality;
- An ability to write code that scales;
- Enterprise N-tier development;
- An appreciation of the challenges of development using legacy systems;
- APIs (WCF, ASMX).
In return you’ll be working in a fast-paced digital agency environment with some of the largest financial service brands in the world. We offer an excellent package and we’re keen on continuous development too, offering regular training and opportunities to work within our global offices. We have a great social scene too and we like to have cake on our birthdays!
Sounds like you? Apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants must be free and able to work in the United Kingdom without the need for sponsorship. No agencies please.
We’re a digital marketing agency that specialises in financial services. Our clients include global fund providers, boutiques, hedge funds and private banks. Working in over 15 countries we’re the market leader in the UK with a growing US client base. We launched in the UK in 2001 and opened an office in NYC in 2012.
We provide cloud technology for email marketing and event management, agency services, marketing analytics and custom web development. Our agency team live and breathe digital marketing and our commitment to the financial services industry means we have unparalleled knowledge of the market. Our understanding of how our clients work allows us to develop technology and services that are genuinely tailored to meet their needs.