We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team in the City of London. This is an excellent opportunity for a SaaS marketer to plan and execute multi-channel campaigns that drive sales pipeline and deeper client engagement.
As our Marketing Manager you’ll:
- Contribute to and deliver on our marketing strategy.
- Manage content creators and the marketing team to deliver product/prospect campaigns, event promotion and marketing collateral.
- Deliver high-quality Marketing Qualified Leads to sales.
- Oversee website and manage content ongoing.
- Establish an email program for retention and acquisition using our team and technology.
- Oversee our social media – brand monitoring, posting content, managing groups, etc.
- Drive the research of our prospect market and competitors to continually improve the delivery and effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Analyse campaign results, report on key metrics and optimise future campaigns based on learnings.
- Five or more years’ experience in a digital marketing role within a SaaS provider.
- Strong knowledge of email, web, social, video and events.
- Any investment management experience a plus.
- Highly organised and an excellent communicator.
- Experienced in briefing and managing internal teams and external resources.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing technology.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- 30 days holiday (bank holidays included), increasing with service
- Home Working scheme
- Company pension
- Cycle to work benefits, free annual eye tests and childcare vouchers
- Self-development & training
- Fresh fruit and snacks, cake on your birthdays and beer on Fridays
Are you the marketer we’re searching for? Then we’re looking forward to hearing from you! Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
StoneShot is a SaaS marketing automation provider and digital marketing agency specialising in financial services. We provide technology, insight and agency services with a focus on email marketing, marketing automation, content distribution and event promotion.
We’re known in the industry for our flexibility, custom solutions and fast turn-around.
We setup in 2001 and we work with over 65 clients. Our clients are retail and institutional firms and private banks, the likes of AXA, HSBC, Invesco, Legal & General, RBS and UBS.
We have offices in London and New York and clients in 25 countries.