We’re looking for an enthusiastic Junior UX Designer to join our design team in London.
You’ll work closely with our UX/UI lead, designers and developers, creating prototypes, wireframes and web designs, as well as producing handover documentation for our development team.
You’ll need to demonstrate a passion for your subject and have an infectious enthusiasm for the things you create, as well as having a strong understanding of UX principles.
• Assisting with prototype concepts;
• Production of web ready design assets;
• Annotation and documentation for handover to Development teams;
• Involvement in a variety of UI design;
• Assisting with research, user interviews and usability testing.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Degree or relevant skills / experience;
• Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud tools – Illustrator, Photoshop, XD;
• An eye for detail;
• Ability to multi-task across multiple projects;
• Critical thinker;
• Passionate, adaptable and able to turn their hand to anything;
• Some experience of UI design / wireframing advantageous.
Please submit a link to your portfolio as part of your application.
In return you’ll be working in a fast-paced digital agency environment with some of the largest financial service brands in the world. We offer an excellent package and we’re keen on continuous development too, offering regular training and opportunities to work within our global offices. We have a great social scene and we love to have cake on our birthdays!
Sound like you? Apply now and send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.
Applicants must be free and able to work in the United Kingdom without the need for sponsorship. No agencies please.
We’re a digital marketing agency that specialises in financial services. Our clients include global fund providers, boutiques, hedge funds and private banks. Working in over 15 countries we’re the market leader in the UK with a growing US client base. We launched in the UK in 2001 and opened an office in NYC in 2012.
We provide cloud technology for email marketing and event management, agency services, marketing analytics and custom web development. Our agency team live and breathe digital marketing and our commitment to the financial services industry means we have unparalleled knowledge of the market. Our understanding of how our clients work allows us to develop technology and services that are genuinely tailored to meet their needs.