Our Development team are a diverse and fun group with a broad set of skills and backgrounds. They spend their days coding software that is used by thousands of our clients on a daily basis.
We’re now looking for a Junior .NET Developer to join our team. You’ll be working on cutting edge technology for our global financial services clients. The team cover a broad range of web and mobile platforms including ASP.NET, SQL, iOS and Salesforce.com.
Here’s what we need:
- Junior developers that are starting out;
- Great team worker, co-operating with colleagues to ensure deadlines are met;
- Able to consult with stakeholders on software system design and maintenance;
- Proactive and professional approach with ability to share ideas and innovative solutions;
- Confident communication style and able to conduct training sessions with our users;
- Good project planning skills. Effective management of own time.
Skills and Experience (at least 3 of the following):
- Strong knowledge of OOP principals
- .NET Framework – ideally ASP.NET MVC and EF using either C# or VB.NET
- HTML/CSS including bootstrap
- Experience with SQL
- N-tier fundamentals
- Competitive salary – dependent on experience
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Home Working scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Self-development & training
- Fresh fruit and snacks
- Cake on your birthday
- Social activities
You’ll be working in a fast-paced digital agency environment with some of the largest financial service brands in the world. You’ll also get to work in our local office, with great people and plenty of scope to take ownership for the work you produce.
If you’re an aspiring Developer looking for your first opportunity, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
StoneShot is an email marketing, marketing automation, and event management platform provider for financial services marketers. Founded in 2001, we offer technology, insights, and agency services financial marketers need to succeed.
Our intuitive platform and in-house team of strategists, designers, developers, and account specialists offer the flexibility to get each client where they need to be in their digital transformation journey and achieve their business goals.
When it comes to digital marketing, we understand one size does not fit all, and reaching the right audience, at the right time, with the right message, is crucial.
We work with leading brands including Barings, HSBC, Invesco, and UBS, and have offices in London, New York, Paris, and Milan.
To learn more about us, visit www.stoneshot.com.