We’re looking for an enthusiastic Junior Email Developer to join our client services team in the heart of the City of London.
Following a comprehensive induction program, you’ll be working on email and event campaigns for our prestigious list of global financial brands.
This is an entry-level role and a great opportunity for graduates and juniors looking to kick-start their career in digital marketing.
As a Junior Email Developer at StoneShot you’ll be responsible for:
- Creation of email marketing campaigns
- Coding and testing responsive emails and microsites
- Keeping to tight deadlines and managing changing priorities
- Communicating with clients and stakeholders and building a rapport
Desired Skills & Experience
- Graduate with a degree in an IT discipline or vocational course with General Assembly (or similar)
- An understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Adobe suite skills – Dreamweaver (essential) and/or Photoshop (desirable)
- An understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Team worker, able to co-operate with colleagues to ensure deadlines are met
- Enthusiastic attitude and a confident communicator
- Awareness of industry issues and trends
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Home Working scheme
- Company pension
- Self-development & training
- Fresh fruit and snacks
- Cake on your birthdays
You’ll be working in a fast-paced digital agency environment with some of the largest financial service brands in the world. You’ll also get to work in our City office, with great people and plenty of scope to take ownership for the work you produce.
If you’re an aspiring email developer looking for your first opportunity, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.
Who we are
StoneShot is a digital marketing agency specialising in financial services. We provide technology, insight and agency services with a focus on email marketing, marketing automation, content distribution and event promotion.
We’re known in the industry for our flexibility, custom solutions and fast turn-around.
We setup in 2001 and we work with over 65 clients. Our clients are retail and institutional firms and private banks, the likes of AXA, HSBC, Invesco, Legal & General, RBS and UBS.
We have offices in London and New York and clients in 25 countries.