We are a digital marketing agency specializing in financial services. We provide technology, insight and agency services with a focus on email marketing, marketing automation, content distribution and event promotion. We work in a global fast-paced environment working with some of the largest Financial Service brands in the world.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and tech savvy Junior Email Developer to join our client services team in NYC. This is an entry-level role and a fantastic opportunity for graduates or juniors to kick-start their career.
Following a six-week training program, you’ll be responsible for creating and managing responsive campaigns; from one-off emails to full on multi-part campaigns covering email, webforms and microsites.
- Creating and testing responsive emails and microsites
- Keeping to tight deadlines and managing changing priorities
- Communicating with clients and stakeholders
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Graduate degree in an IT discipline / 1+ years’ experience in digital design for web
- Experienced in HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge in responsive email coding
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Team worker, able to co-operate with colleagues to ensure deadlines are met
- Confident communicator with an enthusiastic attitude
- Awareness of industry trends and best practices.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk. We offer an excellent remuneration package, great healthcare with medical, vision and dental, 401K, vacation allowance and opportunities for global travel. We have a great social scene too and we like to have cake on our birthdays! Get in touch and send your resume to email@example.com.
We’re a digital marketing agency that specializes in financial services. Our clients include global fund providers, boutiques, hedge funds and private banks. Working in over 15 countries we’re the market leader in the UK with a growing US client base. We launched in the UK in 2001 and opened an office in NYC in 2012.
We provide cloud technology for email marketing and event management, agency services, marketing analytics and custom web development. Our agency team live and breathe digital marketing and our commitment to the financial services industry means we have unparalleled knowledge of the market. Our understanding of how our clients work allows us to develop technology and services that are genuinely tailored to meet their needs.