We’re looking for a proven C# VB.NET Developer to join our development team in Stevenage. As a developer in our team you’ll be personally involved in designing, maintaining and coding features for our SaaS based platform. You’ll work closely with project managers, business analysts and UX designers on a range of projects. Working together to deliver functionally rich, engaging features and a premium quality client experience.
You will also be responsible for creating high-performing components that scale with future developments on various devices and online.
Here’s what we need:
- Recent experience of development with the .NET Framework (C# or VB.NET)
- Experience of Web Application Development using MVC
- An understanding of the principles of OOP and the structure of code using patterns
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience of secure coding practices and the OWASP web security threats
- A desire to create clean reusable code
Beneficial skills are:
- Knowledge of modern web standards (HTML5, CSS3) and techniques (responsive)
- Experience using Entity Framework, or some other Object Relational Mapping framework
- Experience writing unit tests and refactoring to improve quality
- An ability to write code that scales
- Enterprise N-tier development
- An appreciation of the challenges of development using legacy systems
- APIs (WCF, ASMX, Web API)
In return you’ll be working in a fast-paced digital agency environment with some of the largest financial service brands in the world. We offer a competitive package, informal office environment, plus remote working. We’re also keen on continuous development, offering training and opportunities to work within our global offices.
Sounds like you? Apply now or send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants must be free and able to work in the United Kingdom without the need for sponsorship. No agencies please.
StoneShot is a digital marketing agency specialising in financial services. We provide technology, insight and agency services with a focus on email marketing, marketing automation, content distribution and event promotion.
Our clients include retail, institutional firms and private banks. We have offices in London, New York, Paris and Milan and clients in 25 countries.