We are a digital marketing group serving the financial services industry and we are looking for a tech savvy Account Manager to be responsible for building and managing client relationships, scoping requirements, analysing results and helping to develop strategies for our clients.
You’ll head up a team of skilled and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Specialists and will work with our Account Directors and other Account Managers to deliver our exceptional service.
The successful candidate is a digital marketing expert with experience working agency-side and working with fund management clients, as well as someone who matches well with our organisational culture, values and our exceptional reputation.
As our Account Manager you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing a team of digital marketing specialists to ensure the timely delivery of a consistently high-quality service to StoneShot’s clients.
- Working closely with and reporting to the Client Services Director to ensure we consistently deliver this exceptional service.
- Aiding the Account Directors in developing client accounts, as well as accurately scoping projects, clearly defining deliverables and managing projects to meet client expectations.
- Managing multiple client accounts simultaneously and represent our brand with the utmost integrity.
- Organising and attending client meetings and presenting solutions to our clients.
- Working with data specialists to create and refine our clients’ digital strategies.
- Attending events and conferences to increase and maintain industry and competitor knowledge.
- BSc degree or relevant skills and experience.
- 5 years digital marketing experience, agency-side supporting fund management clients.
- Strong knowledge of the investment management industry.
- ESP experience with either Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle Eloqua, Marketo or StoneShot.
- Strong analytical, reporting and presentation skills.
- Highly collaborative with the ability to work well in a team environment, as well as autonomously.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Interest in the creative, technology and digital marketing industries.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- 30 days holiday (bank holidays included), increasing with service
- Home Working scheme
- Company pension
- Free eye tests
- Cycle to work benefits
- Childcare vouchers
- Self-development & training
- Fresh fruit and snacks
- Cake on your birthdays
- Beer on Fridays
You’ll also get to work in our City offices, with great people and plenty of scope to take ownership of the projects you’re involved in.
Are you the Account Manager we are searching for? Then we’re looking forward to hearing from you! Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
StoneShot is an email marketing, marketing automation, and event management platform provider for financial services marketers. Founded in 2001, we offer technology, insights, and agency services financial marketers need to succeed.
Our intuitive platform and in-house team of strategists, designers, developers, and account specialists offer the flexibility to get each client where they need to be in their digital transformation journey and achieve their business goals.
When it comes to digital marketing, we understand one size does not fit all, and reaching the right audience, at the right time, with the right message, is crucial.
We work with leading brands including Barings, HSBC, Invesco, and UBS, and have offices in London, New York, Paris, and Milan.
To learn more about us, visit www.stoneshot.com.