We’re looking for an Account Executive to win new financial services and FinTech brands.
You’ll need to be a sales professional from a SaaS provider that’s passionate about all things digital. We’re looking for a true hunter; a self-starter that creates new territories and builds a strong pipeline through sales prospecting techniques and targeting abilities with the support of a Sales Development Representative.
We’re driving new technology and services within the financial services industry and we’re looking for people that share our enthusiasm. This is a fast paced role, where you will be responsible for generating and converting leads into new opportunities to close. This is all about discovering challenges, working with our digital experts and guiding prospects through the sales process.
We’re looking for someone that matches well with our organisational culture, values and our exceptional reputation. The ideal candidate must be highly collaborative, able to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously, network at a senior level and represent our brand with the utmost integrity. The role reports to our CEO.
- Work in all aspects of the sales cycle: researching, outreach, qualification, presenting and closing the business with the support of an SDR
- Prospect to build our customer base and new revenue streams
- Develop a pipeline of your own leads and forecast sales activity
- Drive significant growth with new clients, achieving or exceeding individual goals
- Communicate value propositions for the potential client and follow up in a timely manner
- Develop presentations and proposals working closely with our client services team
- Complete and track sales tasks timely and accurately using Salesforce.com
- Share reports and presentations with clients and senior management
- Maintain extensive knowledge of our products and how they serve our clients’ needs, including features, advantages, benefits and key examples of usage
- Attend events and conferences to meet prospects, gain market information on trends and competitors
- 5+ years enterprise sales experience with a SaaS vendor
- Excellent presentation, solution development, negotiation and closing skills
- Natural ability to network and build lasting relationships
- Proactive and goal-oriented sales personality that consistently over-achieves quota
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of a degree, relevant skills or experience
- Excellent salary with uncapped commission
- 30 days holiday (bank holidays included), increasing with service
- Home Working scheme
- Company pension
- Cycle to work benefits, free annual eye tests and childcare vouchers
- Self-development & training
- Fresh fruit and snacks, cake on your birthdays and beer on Fridays
Are you the Account Executive we’re searching for? Then we’re looking forward to hearing from you! Please apply here today and attach your CV. Applicants must be free and able to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship. No agencies please.
StoneShot is a SaaS marketing automation provider and digital marketing agency specialising in financial services. We provide technology, insight and agency services with a focus on email marketing, marketing automation, content distribution and event promotion.
We’re known in the industry for our flexibility, custom solutions and fast turn-around.
We setup in 2001 and we work with over 65 clients. Our clients are retail and institutional firms and private banks, the likes of AXA, HSBC, Invesco, Legal & General, RBS and UBS.
We have offices in London and New York and clients in 25 countries.