We’re looking for an Account Director to join our team in NYC.
The role is primarily focused on managing our relationship with existing financial services clients. Our overall objective is to ensure our clients are so satisfied they become brand advocates. We want to forge long-term relationships, build key accounts and maximize the adoption of our technology and services.
You’ll need to be a seasoned digital marketing professional and a brand advocate for StoneShot. That means keeping on top of marketing trends, our technologies and services, driving our strategy. Sharing our story anywhere from a one-on-one client meet to an event speaking opportunity.
You’ll be engaging clients at the highest level, maintaining and developing our organizational culture, values and reputation.
- Key account management. Overall responsibility for our key clients. Work with clients to create strategic large account management plans. Orchestrate StoneShot teams to deliver technology, services and insights. Regularly review progress.
- Actively pursue new business within key accounts. Conduct discovery sessions, work with teams on solution development, negotiate and close. Support new business development team in late-stage pitches.
- Orchestration. Work with client services, development and creative teams to see projects through to completion. Ensure projects are delivered on time and to an excellent standard, working with project managers where appropriate.
- Brand advocate. Share our passion and story with clients. Support sales at events as a digital expert. Host thought-leadership webinars. Write and share content on our blog and via social. Share successes and motivate our teams.
- Accountability. Create and share client reports. Keep management team informed via monthly/quarterly reports. Update our customer relationship and task management systems.
- Digital marketing leader with over eight years’ experience, either within an investment management firm or digital agency.
- Exceptional customer skills demonstrated through previous employment and proven track record in managing multiple accounts.
- Natural ability to network and build lasting business relationships with senior level clients.
- Excellent communicator with strong pitching and presentation skills across multiple channels.
- Excellent work ethic with strong problem solving and leadership skills.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented and focused on exceeding customer expectations.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk. We offer an excellent remuneration package, including great medical/dental, 401K, vacation allowance and opportunities for global travel. Get in touch and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants must be free and able to work in the USA without the need for sponsorship. No agencies please.
StoneShot is a digital marketing agency specialising in financial services. Our clients include global fund providers, boutiques, hedge funds and private banks. Working in over 15 countries we’re the market leader in the UK with a growing US client base. We launched in the UK in 2001 and opened an office in NYC in 2012.
We provide cloud technology for email marketing and event management, agency services, marketing analytics and custom web development. Our agency team live and breathe digital marketing. By specialising in the financial services industry means we have an unparalleled knowledge of the market. Our understanding of how our clients work allows us to develop technology and services that are genuinely tailored to their needs.