As we grow and evolve as a company, our suite of marketing tech grows and evolves with us, which can afford us some exciting opportunities to improve.
The person who coined the old adage, “You can’t please all the people all the time,” clearly never had the opportunity to explore the options available in StoneShot DNA. StoneShot DNA allows us to send out fully personalized newsletters populated with content completely based on your interests and your interests alone.
Interested in email marketing but not data analytics? Great!
Want to know more about content marketing but event planning bores you to tears? Fantastic!
Just make that clear in our fancy new personalization center!
Choose the categories that interest you, as well as the tone of the content. If you’re more hands-on, in the trenches of your digital marketing efforts, Technical is for you.
If you’re more interested in the big-picture planning aspect of financial marketing, Strategic is more your speed.
But then again, there’s no reason you can’t do both!
Here’s a quick list of the different categories and what you can expect to find from each:
Client Engagement: Articles focused on getting your clients to interact with your emails.
- 4 Ways to Stand Out in a Crowded Inbox
- 5 Ways to Hook an Email-Skimmer
- 10 Tips for A/B Testing Your Subject Lines
Analytics: Articles hell-bent on helping you squeeze every last bit of insight out of your marketing data.
- Getting the Most From Post-Campaign Reporting
- Everything You Need to Know About Cookies and Forms
- Four Tips to Optimize Your Email Lists
Email Marketing: With articles covering everything from crafting the perfect CTA to understanding the psychology of email personalization, this is the category for all things email.
- How to Create the Perfect Call to Action
- Responsive Emails: Four Steps to Mobile Success
- [Infographic] Email Campaign Pre-Launch Checklist
Events: Articles focused on identifying and dissecting the necessary steps towards hosting a perfect client event.
- 10 Key Tips for Event Planning Success
- 4 Steps to Hosting the Event of the Season
- Are You Inviting the Right People to Your Events?
Content Marketing: Tips on how to create great content and, more importantly, how to distribute your content effectively.
- Content Marketing for the Financial World
- The Financial Marketer’s Guide to Browser Extensions
- Building a Landing Page 101
Digital News: Everything pertinent to the world of financial marketing covered from an inside perspective.
- Brexit’s Passporting Problem
- Both Sides of the Bitcoin
- The Impending Threat to Net Neutrality & the Finance Industry
Once you’ve decided what content piques your interest, simply fill out the personalization center and you will receive a monthly email full of relevant content!
Get all of the insightful financial digital marketing content you want, and none of the irrelevant content you don’t, all through the power of StoneShot DNA!